Yugma is a web-based video conferencing tool that downloads & installs instantly on user’s machine. It is compatible with Windows, Mac OS X and Linux.
Yugma supports Skype integration along-with free teleconferencing. Yugma also has whiteboard feature.
– Good usability
– Meeting support up to 500 users
– Decent quality audio and video support
– Public and Private chat
– Whiteboard and annotation tools
– Limited technical support
In a nutshell, Yugma provides a clean interface backed up with many essential features required for online conferences. However, there are couple of differences between Yugma and GoToMeeting.
GoToMeeting allows you to meet, present and collaborate with up to 25 people – so as to increase work productivity. Users can participate in meetings from their desktops, iPhone/iPad or Android devices.
– Usability: Best reliability along-with fastest performance. Supports both PC and Mac
– Audio and video performances were solid. There were no disruptions at all.
– Presentation features: Great presentation features especially when on Windows machines.
– Collaboration features: It’s again our top pick in collaboration category. The annotation tools give clarity to the presentation.
– Mobile features: Attend meeting from any iPad, iPhone, or Android device.
Compare Online Meeting Software
|Online Meeting Service||Yugma||GoToMeeting|
|Pricing||– $9.95 monthly (Yugma P20)
– $34.95 monthly (Yugma P50)
– $79.95 monthly (Yugma P100)
– $159.95 monthly (Yugma P500)
|$49/month. First Month Free.|
|Call Quality and Features|
|Video Quality and Features||<img class=”alignleft size-full wp-image-2145″ title=”3-stars” src=”https://onlinemeetingreviews.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/3-stars2 Visit Your URL.png” alt=”” width=”56″ height=”11″ />|
|Free Trial||Free version available||30 Days Free|
|Standard Meeting Capacity||20, 50, 100, 500||25 attendees|