Fuze allows conducting live meeting from any web browser. Its intuitive user interface is easy to understand and doesn’t require user to download or install additional software. All that is required is a phone line and a flash-enabled web browser.
Has a simple user-interface along with reliable performance. Has instant messenger platform that works with popular chat clients. User can easily import contacts.
– Audio quality and video conferencing worked exceptionally well during our tests.
– It is easier to use both for host and attendees. However, its mobile application is less intuitive than its desktop application.
– It has good collaboration tools; however, some lacking features really counts on its usability.
– Had strong presence under presentation category.
– Has mobile apps for iOS and Android devices. Users can join a meeting that is already in progress from their iPhone. However, the iPhone software application is not as intuitive as its desktop version.
– Price to value ratio not as strong as GoToMeeting. It charges for basic features like recording and extra audio minutes.
– No meeting recording feature for Personal and Plus plan. Need to upgrade to Professional plan ($69/month) to use this feature.
– Doesn’t have reliable and built-in VOIP feature and is in beta phase. Whereas, GoToMeeting has excellent VOIP feature, thus helping users save a lot of money over long distance calls.
– Have limited annotation tools that don’t work on all devices (iPad, iPhone and Android) and also not during screen sharing. Furthermore, it doesn’t work when another participant takes control of the meeting.
GoToMeeting allows you to meet, present and collaborate with up to 25 people – so as to increase work productivity. Users can participate in meetings from their desktops, iPhone/iPad or Android devices.
It is one of the top choices for many meeting participants because it is superior in certain aspects and it also works very well with particular preferences.
– Usability: Best reliability along-with fastest performance. Supports both PC and Mac.
– Audio and video performances were solid. Brings best-in-class conferencing to online meetings.
– Presentation features: Great presentation features especially when on Windows machines.
– Collaboration features: It’s again our top pick in collaboration category. Its great annotation tools give clarity to the presentation along-with providing ease in passing control to other attendees.
– Mobile features: Attend meeting from any iPad, iPhone, or Android device, however, the mobile clients are somewhat limited. GoToMeeting has said more features are coming soon.
– Lovely presentation features, especially on windows machines.
– Users can attend meeting from any iPad, iPhone or Android device.
Compare Online Meeting Software:
|Online Meeting Service||Fuze Meeting||GoToMeeting|
|Pricing||– $29 (Personal Plan)
– $49 (Plus Plan)
– $69 (Professional Plan)
|$49/month. First Month Free.|
|Call Quality and Features|
|Video Quality and Features|
|Free Trial||14 Days Free||30 Days Free|
|Standard Meeting Capacity||– 25 attendees||25 attendees|
|Meeting Recording||only on Professional plan||Windows Media|
|Fuze Meeting Review||GoToMeeting Review|